TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) are the terms and conditions on which Dr. Brei
Laboratories Inc. (“we”, “us” or “our”) agrees to sell products on this website (“Website”).
Dr. Brei Laboratories Inc. is a company registered in Toronto, Canada.
Browsing Terms) carefully prior to placing any orders on this Website.
1. By accessing, using or viewing this Website, you are acknowledging that you
Website Browsing Terms.
2. These Terms might be updated from time to time so please check back
frequently and refrain from using the Website if you do not agree to the changes.
Any changes to the Terms are effective when they are posted to the Website
3. We have done our best to ensure your use of the Website is an enjoyable and
trouble free one and that your rights and privacy have been respected. Should
you feel this is not the case, please let us know how we can improve our service
to you by contacting us.
4. The products available on the Website have been designed for personal use
only. The selling of products and samples purchased from us or otherwise
received from us is forbidden. We reserve the right, without notice, to cancel
orders should we believe the customer is in breach of this paragraph 5.
5. While we make every effort to describe and display products as accurately as
possible, you should be aware that the colour and appearance on your computer
may be at variance with the actual colour and appearance.
Eligibility to purchase
6. All users of the Website must be at least 18 years of age or, if you are resident in
a jurisdiction where the minimum age to form a legally binding contract is greater
than 18 years of age, you must be at least that minimum age.
7. If you wish to place an order online, you will be required to register with us. The
personal information you provide must be true, accurate and current. If your
personal information changes, please immediately update your account profile
online. We reserve the right to suspend or cancel your account if we believe your
account details are inaccurate.
8. When ordering, you will be required to provide payment details. The details
provide must be valid and correct and you must be the person referred to in the
billing information provided.
Online orders and formation of contract
9. You will be able to review your order details on the confirmation page and will
submit the order only once you have clicked on the ‘proceed to PayPal’ button.
10. You will receive email confirmation providing you with all the details of your order.
If you do not receive an email please contact our customer support.
11. The display of products and prices on the Website constitutes an invitation to
treat only. The email confirmation of your order does NOT confirm that we accept
your order, it just confirms that we have received your order. No contract shall
come into existence unless and until we accept your order. We reserve the right
to accept or reject any order for any reason, for example without limitation:
1. if we are unable to process your payment;
2. if shipping restrictions apply to our products in your region;
3. if an item is out of stock or withdrawn from sale (we reserve the right to
withdraw any product displayed on the Website at any time before your
order is accepted); or
4. if you do not meet the requirements of these Terms.
If, for whatever reason, we are unable to fulfil your order, we will contact you via
12. You will receive an additional email confirming our acceptance of your order
when your order has been dispatched.
13. As and when we accept your order, the contract shall be to the exclusion of all
other terms, conditions and representations whether written or oral.
Prices and payment
14. All prices on the Website shown in CAD Dollars ($) or US Dollars ($) and do not
include VAT or other applicable taxes.
15. All prices are exclusive of delivery charges.
16. Payment must be in CAD Dollars ($) US Dollars ($) and may be made using
credit/debit card (Visa or Mastercard) or PayPal. You confirm that the credit/debit
card used in the transaction belongs to you.
17. Customers paying with a credit card of a currency other than CAD Dollars ($) or
US Dollars ($) will be charged in accordance with the exchange rate applicable
on the date the credit/debit card company processes the transaction.
18. The placement of an order authorises us to perform credit checks, to transmit or
to obtain information about you from/to third parties, to authenticate your identity,
to validate your credit/debit card, and to authorize individual credit/debit card
19. If your payment provider refuses to authorise payment to us or delays in doing
so, we will not be liable to you for cancellation of your order or any delay in
Insurance & delivery
20. We insure all packages sent to online customers. Risk in the products passes to
you on delivery.
21. Our aim is to dispatch all orders within three working days of the order being
Cancellation and Return
22. If for any reason you wish to cancel your order you may do so up to the expiry of
7 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the
product(s) by giving us written notice in accordance with paragraph 31.
This policy is only applicable to purchases made online at www.nuvsio.com; we
are unable to process returns for purchases made from any other outlet. This
policy is applicable for products not under any offer.
Please find below the conditions for return or exchange of products:
– If for any reason you are not satisfied (product does not meet your expectations
or you do not like the gift you’ve received), you may return any item in its original
condition within 7 working days from the day of delivery. The product(s) must be
returned to us in the same condition as that in which you received it (with any
seals and shrink-wrap intact). You will be refunded for your products. Please
note that return costs might not be reimbursed.
– For the return of a Specialty Kits purchased online, please note that you will be
able to ask for a full refund only if you’re returning ALL products from the
collection in their original condition (with any seals and shrink-wrap intact).
However if one of the products is damaged, faulty or incorrect, please contact our
customer service here send us back the product for a free replacement.
– Refunds will only be made against the original credit/debit card used for
– NuVsio cannot accept items back that have been opened or used unless the
product is damaged or defective.
– Please note that you must retain proof of postage for all returns.
– Your return request will be processed promptly.
– Returns are processed within 5-6 business days of receipt (depending on
country of residence).
– An email will be sent to confirm the receipt and processing of your return
Important: If you wish to return a product which has been bought at a discounted
price, you must return all items of the offer. i.e. Refunds will only be made when
all products of offer have been returned. For more information please contact
customer service firstname.lastname@example.org
24. Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Damaged, defective and incorrect products
25. If any products are damaged, defective or incorrect, we will refund the price for
the products (in the same form of payment originally used for purchase) as
1. you should contact us within 7 days of receiving the product(s) specifying
your order number, the product(s) you wish to return and the reason for
the return (damaged, defective or incorrect item) and we will organise the
2. you should return the product(s) to us within 7 days of receiving
communication from our returns department, in the original transportation
box (if you no longer have the original transportation box, please include
the name of the person who ordered the items and the order number in
the sender field on the package);
3. you should pay the postage and packing for the returned product(s) and
we recommend that you obtain proof of posting.
26. We will check all items returned as damaged, defective or incorrect. If they are
damaged, defective or incorrect we shall reimburse your postage costs. If we find
no fault, we reserve the right to re-charge you for the item(s) and to recover our
fees and expenses from you.
Limitation of liability
27. Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal
injury due to negligence.
28. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you under these
Terms for any loss of profits, business, contracts, anticipated savings, wasted
expenditure, goodwill or revenue or for any indirect or consequential loss or
damage whatsoever howsoever arising out of or in connection with the
performance of any contract or any breach by us thereof.
29. Subject to paragraph 27, our liability under these Terms shall be limited to a sum
equivalent to the price paid by you.
30. We shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage arising as a result of our
being prevented from performing our obligations under these Terms by reason of
circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
31. Any notice or other communication required to be given under these Terms by
you to us shall be via email at email@example.com. We recommend that you obtain
proof of posting. Any notice sent by e-mail shall only be valid if acknowledged by
us in writing.
Governing law & jurisdiction
32. These Terms and all contracts entered into are governed by Canadian law and
the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Canadian Courts.