NuVsio know that you take the privacy of your information and how it used and shared
very seriously, and we will only use your personal information in accordance with the
your personal data with us.
This policy applies to all the websites we operate, our use of emails, telephone calls and
text messages for marketing purposes, and any other methods we use for collecting
information. It covers what we collect and why, what we do with the information and
what we won’t do with the information.
does not apply to information we hold about companies and other organisations.
on our website.
Owner and Data Controller
NuVsio contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal information
• Our primary reason for collecting information about you is to make your Website visit a
convenient and enjoyable experience.
• Among the types of Personal Data that this Website collects, by itself or through third
parties, there are: Cookies, Usage Data, first name, last name, gender, date of birth,
phone number, email address, password (encrypted), country, User ID, billing address,
shipping address, data relating to the point of sale e.g. order history, skin type, skin
concerns, various types of Data, unique device identifiers for advertising (Google
Advertiser ID or IDFA, for example) and geographic position.
• Credit/debit card details are only processed by our payment partner (PayPal) to
process your order.
Sharing your information
Your submitted information is held securely within NuVsio’s system, and is never
shared with any other third party.
‘Cookies’ are pieces of information which are stored on your computer by your
web browser. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change
your settings to prevent them and even delete the cookies currently on your
computer. Should you decide to turn off the cookies, you will still be able to
access most of the features on our Website, including the option to make a
purchase. You can find more information about cookies at
shopping bag and to provide you with content that is relevant to your interests.
14. Our Website is designed to be used by adults. We do not knowingly
collect personal information of children (if its found a person has contacted
us of age 13 and under it will be advised the order or conversation cannot
continue and records will be immediately deleted.
Placing an order on our Website will automatically result in emails from us
confirming the order and informing you of the shipment of your products.
Upon registration and within your account profile you have the option to
receive additional emails with information which we feel would be in your
interest. Should you feel you no longer want to receive these emails,
please follow the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of the emails or
update your email preferences within your account profile.
Any suggestions, ideas, inquiries, feedback or other information you
provide us with (collectively “submissions”) will be treated as non-
you hereby grant us full ownership of the submission, to use in any way
we see fit.
WEBSITE BROWSING TERMS
Your obligations and responsibilities
1. To access or use this Website you must be in comply with these Web Browsing
Terms and act in accordance with law and in good faith.
2. We encourage you to leave helpful ratings and reviews on our product pages
about your experience. NuVsio reserves the right not to post a product review, or
to remove a previously posted product review, for any reason, including:
-the review contains profanity, spiteful remarks, personal contact information,
links to other websites, solicitation, or “spam”
-the review is unrelated to your experience using the product
3. You may not impair the Website’s performance or operation in any way.
4. Any persons found negligently or wilfully breaching these Web Browsing Terms
shall be liable for all the losses and damages that this may cause to Dr. Brei
Laboratories Inc (operating as NuVsio).
5. You agree not to interfere or attempt to interfere with the normal functioning of
this website by any means, including the use of any software robots, spiders,
crawlers or similar data gathering/extraction tools.
6. We do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any endorsements by third
parties displayed on this Website. All articles reproduced here are presented as
they were by the original publisher. Any false claims or endorsements are the
responsibility of the original publisher.
7. Our Website and emails may provide links to third party websites. We do so
solely as a convenience to you and for your informational purposes only. We
have not reviewed the external websites we link to and are in no way responsible
for the content or accuracy of such content, the availability of such external
websites and we do not endorse, support or approve of these external websites
in any way. If you decide to access these external websites, you do so at your
8. External websites may not in any way:
1. replicate our content;
2. suggest that we are endorsing their products/services;
3. misrepresent their relationship with us;
4. contain material that may be considered as offensive or illegal: nor
5. portray us or our products or our services in a false, misleading,
derogatory or otherwise offensive manner.
9. We may, at our discretion, request that you immediately remove any link to our
Website and, upon receipt of our request, you shall immediately remove the link.
10. It is our policy to enforce our intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the
law. All information and content present on our Website, including the Website’s
‘look and feel’, trade marks, images, logos, videos, product names and button
icons is the property of Dr. Brei Laboratories Inc.
11. Requests for permission to reproduce any of our content should be sent to us.
12. This Website is presented “as is” and the material displayed on it is provided
without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent
permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
1. all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be
implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
2. liability for:
1. interruption of business;
2. delays or interruptions in accessing the Website; non-delivery,
3. mis-delivery, corruption, destruction or modification of data;
4. loss or damage arising from dealings with or the presence of off-
website links on the Website;
5. computer viruses, system failures or malfunctions which may occur
in connection with your use of the Website including without
limitation during hyperlink to or from third party websites; and
6. any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any
user in connection with our Website.
This paragraph 11 does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising
from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or
misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot
be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Governing law and jurisdiction
13. Your use of our Website is governed by Canadian law and the parties hereto
submit to the jurisdiction of the Canadian courts.
14. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless for any loss, damages or
costs, including reasonable attorneys fees, resulting from any third-party claim,
action, or demand resulting from your use of the Website.
Contacting us for more information
15. If you have any queries or comments regarding the content of our Terms &